I’m so happy to have Sue Lyndon with us this weekend! YES I said this Weekend! 3 full days with the author getting to know a little about her and her new release, Surrender.
Sue Lyndon is a "new to me" author and I am happy to have her here with us today. As most of you know I am a huge fan of BDSM and I am always on the look out for a new author to try out and tell you all about.
So with out further ado let me introduce you to author...
(I love her slogan)
Congratulations on your new book. The cover is beautiful! Can you tell us about it?
Love with the enemy can be the ultimate surrender…
Fiona Lockhart struggles to survive after Earth is conquered by powerful aliens. She knows it's only a matter of time before her schizophrenic mother acts out at the wrong time and place and brings down the wrath of their captors. So when turncoats offer Fiona a way to keep her mother safe, she can't refuse—even though it means marrying a Kall warrior and posing as the First Daughter, Betsy Carson.
Kall warrior Merokk has mixed feelings about marrying a human woman, but it's his duty and he can't refuse. He enjoys taming the headstrong Betsy, and a good spanking now and then makes the passion burn. The sex is sizzling, and as the months pass, Merokk discovers the feelings for his little wife run deep. But when he learns of her deceit after the real Betsy Carson surfaces, Merokk's new world shatters. Can he learn to forgive Fiona, or will he spend the rest of their lives punishing her for a crime she never wanted to commit?
Is this part of a series? Yes, Surrender is book 1 in my Alien Warriors series.
Where did you come up with the idea? I wanted to write a story with an arranged marriage, but I was too lazy to do any historical research to write a historical book so I decided on science fiction with aliens instead!
What genres does your books fall under? Do you like writing in multiple genres? What’s your favorite?
I write erotic BDSM romance and spanking romances. Within this genre, I’ve written contemporary, historical western, science fiction, and fantasy. Science Fiction is my favorite to write though.
What actors would you choose to play your characters in a movie rendition?
Hmmm…how about Manu Bennett and Bryce Dallas Howard.
What can we expect next from you? I have a few plans already for 2013, but the one I’m most excited about right now is that my short story “Confession Time” will be included in a spanking anthology called Coming to Terms, due to release in May.
Do you like quickie's? I do so let's do it:
15 quickie facts about Sue Lyndon:
1. Favorite color? purple
2. Last book you read? Outlander
3. If you were a candy bar, what would you be? Snickers…I would be so delicious.
4. Do you prefer Print or Ebook? ebook
5. Any Hobbies? I enjoy scrapbooking and crocheting
6. Dream vacation? Anyplace quiet with good weather and sand beneath my toes. I don’t like crowds at all, so I’m more the secluded island type of girl.
7. Favorite TV show/movie? Walking Dead!
8. Ice cream flavor? chocolate
9. Favorite song? Ridiculous Thoughts by The Cranberries
10. Biggest pet peeve? When my neighbor’s dog barks at me. Yeah, dog, I lived on this street before you came along, so get used to me already.
11. Naughtiest thing you have done for research? Oh God. I probably should not admit this…but there’s a very naughty toy scene in Rules of War. Um, yeah. Read chapters 6 and 9 and use your imagination.
- I'm so picking up this book now!
12. Favorite Superhero? Batman
13. Spicy or bland? Spicy
14. Favorite guiltiest pleasure? It’s a tie between chocolate and red wine.
15. Desktop, laptop, or tablet? laptop
Summarize your book Twitter style – 140 characters or less:
An arranged marriage. An imposter bride. Love with the enemy can be the ultimate SURRENDER http://www.suelyndon.com/p/my-books.html
Where Can we find you?
Sue Lyndon is a multi-published author of erotic BDSM romance and spanking romances. She enjoys a good book in any genre, loves Star Trek and Battlestar Galactica, and runs on coffee and chocolate.
Sue's most recent releases are Surrender, Rules of War, and Shana's Guardian.
Sue is giveaway a $5 Amazon Gift Card to one lucky commenter this weekend who tells us...
What's your favorite genre to read?
Winner drawn at midnight PST on 2/10